My first public post :-D

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

My first public post :-D

Thursday, February 28, 2008

(0) Comments

Well I will be busy today doing some JNI stuff. Thanks to the limitation on Mobile OS I wasn't able to get what I want using java API so now I am force to write my code in C++ and call it in java. Fortunately my phone which is Sony Ericsson P990i is bundled with SJP3.4 meaning it's like CDC1.0 or J2SE1.3. So I just need minimal support from C++. But still it's a pain :-).

After several hours of working.. I was able to run JNI on my machine however I still failed when I try to compile on CDC. It seems I'm getting error creating dlls. Oh well that's it for today :-).

0 Responses to "My first public post :-D"

Post a Comment

Contributors