P990i, JNI, Network Info(Cell ID, Location Area Code), ete3rdparty.lib

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

P990i, JNI, Network Info(Cell ID, Location Area Code), ete3rdparty.lib

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

(0) Comments

It seems it's impossible to get the network information such as Cell ID, LAC in java CDC using JNI it's because JNI doesn't implement Thread and even though I've created a CActiveScheduler object still all I can get from the lib is the IMEI information. I'm sure my code is working perfectly since it runs and return the network informations accurately in a Console Application. Now I have to resort to a Client/Server application just to get the network informations.

0 Responses to "P990i, JNI, Network Info(Cell ID, Location Area Code), ete3rdparty.lib"

Post a Comment

Contributors