Project ot the day...

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Project ot the day...

Friday, March 07, 2008

(0) Comments

Today is the deadline for one of my project which is a mobile tool for Wyeth Philippines well we manage to wrap everthing up cosidering that we've stayed to late last night.

Anyway there was something today. I was supposed to leave this country for Japan last December but I backout hoping there are something more that this poor country can offer me something valuable than money and so I thought it might be worth it so why not give it a try then, but this morning although it's not really somebody's fault when that thing said that she is leaving with a happy tone I felt something just hit that part inside me. Well I've always ask that thing to go with me together abroad but with a lonesome thing she always replied that she's not prepared and now she might actually leave by herself leaving me alone.... And so I said to myself whatever I'll drive again alone... Yes there's always happiness in being alone...

:)

0 Responses to "Project ot the day..."

Post a Comment

Contributors