Buggy Installation

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Buggy Installation

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

(0) Comments

Just yesterday I have a problem with the trial licensed that I'm using for my application which is the IMS-SDS4.0. I'm using licensed since we're only on a trial state of using this software redundant isn't it :-) forgive me hahaha. nway so I was forced to transfer my app in another unit and just when I though that everything would be as smoothly as before it was not I have one big problem.

First of all let me discuss my application which is an location eccentric application that deals with blogs, friends, ads on the same location... I am developing on a CDC enabled device SE P990i, although I've managed to create a CDC app using the ericsson's CDC eclipse plugin(java) that call's a dll to get the network information properties and I port it successfully in my IMS-SDS4.0 app... But unfortunately when I transfer the application in a new machine I've got java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError even though I've set up the machine just like the first. I've again tried compiling using the CDC plugin and it works but on SDS it did not... what I've concluded to be the cause of error is the line from the compiler which concerns the setting of capabilities it seems I can't add Location and NetworkServices... together... but using them on different application is no problem at all... my gosh what the heck is wrong with that plugin :-)... As of this moment I'm still debugging that problem :-).

0 Responses to "Buggy Installation"

Post a Comment

Contributors