Windows Mobile Training @GlobeLabs

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Windows Mobile Training @GlobeLabs

Monday, December 15, 2008

(0) Comments

What: Windows Mobile Training
Where: MK2, Makati
When: Dec 15-16, 2008

I though I was gonna missed this one but here I am :-). I was late, I don't know who the instructor is but I appreciate the topics. Although I am familiar with the technologies being discussed it still teaches me new approach or new things I can develop plus I like the instructor he entertains my every single question :-).

Discussions focuses on developing windows mobile application using SOAP or WSDL technology and it's quite entertaining :-).

0 Responses to "Windows Mobile Training @GlobeLabs"

Post a Comment

Contributors