Sick..

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Sick..

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

(0) Comments

When: January 17, 2009

Starting 17 I feel a little cold and slowly I'm catching a fever but still I managed to finished a project module. It started last week, the bridge going in our apartment was under repair so I have to walk a long way through the breezing night. On Saturday, when I left the apartment I took a bath I taught I was tough but I guess I'm not so on Sunday I got a fever the same with Monday and it was going up and down (thanks to the medication) but it's not the usual I knew something was wrong internally and it was not hard to notice that it was my tonsilitis gosh it hurts (thanks to encyclopedia 2009), finally figure out what's wrong so I went to 2 hospitals Tuesday Infirmary @UPLB (Just general checkup) and HealthServ at LB(I just want a drug prescription). I was taking carbocistine and cefalexin and the doctors it right. And they changed it to amoxiclav about(Php51 x 3)/day ouch :-) cost much. I just hope that it can eliminate the irritating feeling in my tonsil. Today, 21 I'm @the office I'm feeling good but I know it's not 100% so I'll be extra careful about my body :-). Right I should start taking care of myself I'm getting old :)). But I was happy in a way I got myself a visitor hahaha thanks for the lugaw ang orange :)).

0 Responses to "Sick.."

Post a Comment

Contributors