Globe wireless broadband Victoria, Laguna

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Globe wireless broadband Victoria, Laguna

Saturday, May 02, 2009

(0) Comments

Finally, after a long wait I have an internet connection in my home town Victoria, Laguna. It was Globe Wireless Broadband by Globe and since we are near the tower I don't have any problem with speed. I got myself 512kbps ZTE device for php995/month. Well I can say that I am satisfied but I hope I can get the php799/month service :-). But unfortunately the only available is the first one.

So here I am blogging :-), yey :-). I thank globe for finally setting a wireless internet service here unlike PLDT which we've asked several times if they can plug us a DSL and they simply replied "NO". :-).

I think I'm ready to work at home (freelancer/programmer) or maybe establish myself a business here, which I'm already doing. I just hope I'll not bump into some problem in the future :-).

czetsuya

0 Responses to "Globe wireless broadband Victoria, Laguna"

Post a Comment

Contributors