Will you vote for Noynoy...

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Will you vote for Noynoy...

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

(0) Comments

Disclaimer: This is my insight.

Well, I have this extra time and while watching TV I saw Noynoy declaring his candidacy.

Hmmm... So the question is will I vote for him? Will you both for him?

He has a popular background, thanks to his parents. But did they really do that much? Think about it, it's a long history. But let's see why are they popular, it begun when Marcos had crossed his limit and US got pissed of him. It was Aquino Sr, who opposed Marcos face to face, his brave. Unfortunately, the question, what did he do? Free us from Marcos? No he didn't it was the US government, and if you will research for it you will find something in the US congress that is about ousting Marcos and also the 7th Fleet is in the Philippines (with all it's soldiers) and US fighter planes flying in our territory. Don't believe me? Then ask your father or grandfather :-D.

And About Mrs. Aquino? What did she did? Remember during Marcos time, other countries have high regard for us. But after she became President, what happened? Do I need to explain that? Well, it was very obvious right? Less jobs, so much crimes, so much showbiz, so much politics, what can you ask for. (I'm getting carried away hahaha). By the way Marcos had built lots of government institutions like Heart, Lung center, roads, skyway. Unfortunately, these things were I think left to decay or sold away.

So in short, will I both for Noynoy? No, looks what he's doing. Is politics showbiz? I'm not singling him out though, to be honest I don't have anyone to vote for President right now. I just hope if he wins, he will do something. Something that we all wish a President would do.

So much for this topic.

0 Responses to "Will you vote for Noynoy..."

Post a Comment

Contributors