Partial list of my games collection burned, saved in my hard drive external or cd

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Partial list of my games collection burned, saved in my hard drive external or cd

Saturday, March 27, 2010

(0) Comments

These are the games currently in my archives, not necessarily means the only games I've played. I've played perhaps hundreds believe me :-D - I'm not an addict though.

age of empires (1 & 2)
blazing angels
broodwar
chrono cross
chrono trigger
civilization
diablo
emulators (ffx, and more)
final fantasy 6
final fantasy 7
final fantasy 8
final fantasy 9
medal of honor allied assault
Warcraft, DOTA

0 Responses to "Partial list of my games collection burned, saved in my hard drive external or cd"

Post a Comment

Contributors