Again OT, J2ME CDC JNI

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Again OT, J2ME CDC JNI

Friday, March 14, 2008

(0) Comments

Oh my I have an appointment today but here I am going overtime :-). It's because next week would be the pilot testing of our J2ME project for Wyeth standby for updates, while doing that I'm still researching on how I will run CDC JNI on my SE P990i device cause I'm having a hard time making it run while it perfectly run on my UIQ3 emulator... And tomorrow I will be on standby oh my my schedule just got worse this week :-) but I hope everything get wrap up.

My JNI error is the same as described here: http://developer.sonyericsson.com/message/106704
JNI working in emulator, crashes on phone with KERN-EXEC 3, it's amazing how I got here :-).

0 Responses to "Again OT, J2ME CDC JNI"

Post a Comment

Contributors