CDC JNI P990i

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

CDC JNI P990i

Monday, March 17, 2008

(0) Comments

I was successful in running my JNI application in UIQ3 emulator however it failed when I deployed on my P990i device I wonder what's causing the problem. Again I might stay late but I will not go overtime I'm still tired :D. I wonder if anyone out there has succeeded in doing this kind of thing :D. Oh well the problem is there is less or almost no example or even a clear documentation at all, which makes it harder :D.

BTW I came from province this morning which is Laguna and the South Expressway from Calamba to Alabang is as always traffic hahahaha oh boy I wonder how much longer will I endure this environment :D. DPWH just keep on digging :D.

0 Responses to "CDC JNI P990i"

Post a Comment

Contributors