Overtime

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Overtime

Saturday, May 10, 2008

(0) Comments

Here I am again at the office working overtime... alone hahaha oh well that's life. I hope I can finish this project once and for all so I can free up my time xD. BTW that Ericsson's IMS SDS4.0FDx plugin for eclipse was like a wild beast that's so hard to tame :D integrated with carbide to develop a location based application that'll be called in a dll. Of course since most java enabled phones doesn't have an api for this, that is JSR-179. But well I've managed to patched things up and here I am working smoothly after days of works.

Clue for the bug manually override the capabilities xD, used the appropriate emulators compatible with the device your testing and this one synchronized caps =)).

Wow, naruto's getting more interesting these days, I just wished it's title is "The Uchiha's" or something like that =)). Naruto's just an stupid add on to the show anyway hahaha. At least that was my thought...

0 Responses to "Overtime"

Post a Comment

Contributors