Life at work

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Life at work

Friday, May 30, 2008

(0) Comments

Recently I've been staying at the office late because of work, most of the time 'till 12pm or greater sometimes at 5am in the morning well finally my body gave up and I caught a flue fortunately it didn't turn to fever :D... I've just realize that my OT's were discarded because i took a 1.5 day leave hahaha to take a peaceful rest... Oh, and still I'm not getting used to it :=). Finally we've managed to finish the globe IMS project and it's all up to the judges to give the verdict... And shortly after that the phase 2 of that project and the other one which is a travel portal that suddenly become rush :-)... And I'll really not get use to it... But what are my options several big companies are contacting me from Makati but I've already left that place (I've got no peace there :-), tons of snatchers, etc, and oh take note it was bombed recently and I was on the same mall :-) and I was also there when Triallanes fricked out :-) hahaha so I'll not consider that place anymore... And how about abroad... yes that's a good choice, right now I'm supposedly working in Japan if I didn't back out because of personal reasons :-)... Found someone work staying for hahaha what a timing eh :-) (Fushigi dayo ne :-))... Maybe, I'll just go back to the University to teach but I'm still to young hahaha... Hmmm... what if I get back there :-) I wonder if that's a good choice well I'll w8 'till the end of June and see what happens :-)...

0 Responses to "Life at work"

Post a Comment

Contributors