June 3, 2008

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

June 3, 2008

Thursday, June 05, 2008

(0) Comments

Yesterday, finally we've finished the presentation part in Globe competition about SIP IMS, well we have a good chance of winning and we'll know it tomorrow, price is 1 million, not so big ne, considering the research we've done :-)?

I also got promoted/regularized after 6 mons of hardwork. Yes I was expecting it but maybe a little earlier. Am I happy I don't know maybe I am maybe I'm not. What I'm thinking right now is I want my house/car and a simple business for my family at my province, will I get this things immediately? Well if I stay in the philippines it might take more years than you can imagine :D considering my salary today: I am 23yrs old and still waging 27K maybe I should just go to US and try my fortune there I'm confident I got the skill so why not. But I can't just leave the philippines I've got things I treasure here which money can't simply buy :-D so maybe I stay a little bit more here. There were good offers at makati but that place equate to too much traffic I can tell you that since I've previously work there. Hehe really if you're getting old your also getting too much worries :-D. I just want to live a quite/peaceful life in the province like when I was young :-). BTW my province is Laguna I plan to teach at the University of the Philippines Los Banos after my retirement :-D. I want to serve the University which I am endebted to with my knowledge and happy memories.

0 Responses to "June 3, 2008"

Post a Comment

Contributors