Globe MyBPI Menu

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Globe MyBPI Menu

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

(0) Comments

I changed my SIM card to Globe so I will have a MyBPI menu to check my BPI accounts. Unfortunately, there is no BPI menu. The BPI CSR pointed me to globe to ask for assistance and I found out that I was using the not 64K or just the normal SIM card and they advised me to use the Extreme Globe SIM.

After I changed my SIM again there is now a MYBPI menu. I re-enrolled and I finally got my BPI accounts management on my Globe SIM Phone (though it took me a while to activate - lots of network error, busy connection, connection lost, etc).

To activate Globe MyBPI just go to: Globe Services -> myFavorites -> Add Favorites -> What's Hot -> BPI Mobile.

Then activate your mobile by:
Send: ENROLL JAI ACCTNO to 2274

Or

Go to BPI Mobile -> Acct Main -> Add Acct

czetsuya

0 Responses to "Globe MyBPI Menu"

Post a Comment

Contributors