Philippine Tourists Destinations

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Philippine Tourists Destinations

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

(0) Comments

I want to develop an application in iPhone that will promote our tourist destinations here in the Philippines. A simple list of places with images and short descriptions. At first phase the data will be embedded on the device and if this work out I plan to develop a host where the iPhone client will query the information.

Unfortunately, I've emailed every possible government agencies even private where I can get the above information and until now I got no reply. I never thought it will be this difficult to contact those guys :-).

I might just buy a travel book and make it as a reference (but isn't that illegal?). Oh well if anybody knows a public information where Philippines Tourists' Destination is available please just inform me :-).

0 Responses to "Philippine Tourists Destinations"

Post a Comment

Contributors