ZTE Globe Wireless Broadband 512kbps - Victoria, Laguna

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

ZTE Globe Wireless Broadband 512kbps - Victoria, Laguna

Sunday, April 19, 2009

(1) Comments

when: 2009.04.19
description: Testing wireless internet kits

Since it's a hassle to apply for a pldt dsl line in our place. I am now evaluating several wireless internet kit available in the market such as prepaid globe and smart as well as globe broadband.

I tried first smart bro prepaid unfortunately it has no speed difference compared to pldt vibe connection only 56kbps. The same is true using globe visibility prepaid.

This weekend, I tried globe broadband wireless at first. I tried it inside the house, I got no signal - as I suspected. Well I was planning on going to pldt to ask if they can help me setup an internet here fortunately, in the afternoon I've thought of testing the kit outside our house and to my surprise I got a beem. I got an internet and it is fast, I got time=416ms and ttl=237 when I ping google.

It was a relief, now I am sure I can purchase a globe wireless broadband and not be worried whether I will get a signal or not. BTW the kit is not mine I just borrowed it to test the connection in our place.

Thanks globe, maybe perhaps because the globe tower is just around 75 meters from our house.

Now, if anyone wanted to collaborate, develop or outsource a backend systems, web, mobile development you can freely contact me. Just send me a pm.

czetsuya

1 Response to "ZTE Globe Wireless Broadband 512kbps - Victoria, Laguna"

Anonymous said :
August 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM
I tried the wireless Globe Broadband kit too, i have the black one and it works like a charm and considering i'm always in naga on weekends. Thank God for this amazing service, i would be so disconnected from my associates here in manila.

Post a Comment

Contributors