Lost my Nokia e51 phone

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Lost my Nokia e51 phone

Thursday, June 25, 2009

(0) Comments

Last Tuesday night (2009.06.23), on my way to a certain mall to get my laundry it seems my phone slipped to my pocket when I get my coin purse. I lost it... I tried calling but it seemed the kind-hearted tricycle driver immediately pulled out the sim card or turned off the phone, it was out of coverage area. But last night one of my friend had successfully called it, so I tried again it rung but no answer. Then again I called it again and it was off again.

So you see, there are lots of kind-hearted animals out there. So be aware, in time of depression always stay alert so you will not get more depressed :-). Now, how should I respect those tricycle drivers, maybe I will just take a jeep ride or buy my own car haha.

I'm not expecting to get my phone back, but I hope that animal will not use it to call my friends. So friends please disregard any message you received from my old globe number: 09277971914.

I wonder if this animal will go straight to hell...

BTW, I got my new E51 phone (it still cost a lot - so losing a phone is costly :-)). To my friends, I still use my old smart number so you can contact me there. If you want globe just ask me in my smart :D.

0 Responses to "Lost my Nokia e51 phone"

Post a Comment

Contributors