Lost Nokia E51 - Part 2

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Lost Nokia E51 - Part 2

Friday, June 26, 2009

(0) Comments

I've thought of reporting my lost cellphone to the proper authority so I start calling my mobile csr. Globe's CSR is good they immediately responded to my call. Unfortunately, they don't have authority to block my sim and phone, so they point me to NTC.

2 days I've been calling this number: 9267722 (NTC), it ring sometimes busy but no reply. And when I finally got a response all the CSR said was "Please go to our office at QC". I'm from Alabang anyway, and it's about 2hours ride from here I think plus I should go there on weekdays (Is there any other way? I have all the documents, I can xerox it or fax it to them). It seems this office is outdated for they can't handle online transaction.

Furthermore, I'm a programmer so I searched the possibility of changing phone's IMEI. And I was surprised to know that Nokia S60 is software base and there are many softwares available to change the IMEI. And in addition to that if you go to the malls, sidewalks there are many phone station that offers IMEI change (Isn't it supposed to be illegal - knowing that a phone is block means it was reported to the NTC). But anyway, even I can change my IMEI.

So to whoever got my phone, I know you are a lowly creature that doesn't have any conscience at all. Just throw my sim card away and have an eternal happy life in HEAVEN OR HELL (you've decided where...).

0 Responses to "Lost Nokia E51 - Part 2"

Post a Comment

Contributors