Globe Wireless Broadband ZTE MF 600

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

Globe Wireless Broadband ZTE MF 600

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

(0) Comments

I only have few comments for it.

1.) Amazing download speed, it's broadband right? And yet why is my download 3kbps.
2.) Lightning page load... that says "Request Timeout".
3.) RSSI light, little consumption - there is no light at all (does it mean no signal?)
I have an external antenna and it's on a high place. Maybe I'll try to build a
tower here.
4.) The so cute CSRs, if you ask them they will just smile :-) (mga pa cute). Explain your problems and they will.. smile and in the end will just get your number :-).
5.) The smart tech guy - the one who visits your house, checks your modem and in the end offers no explanation why the connection is slow. They will just replace your modem :-).
6.) With all of these, the consistent bill (no log at all).

All I want is just a good internet connection, so at least I can do my part time work in our house. Unfortunately, globe wireless is the only choice (no pldt dsl line yet in our place), I really hope next year there will be internet line here.

BTW, you can try the following DNS in case you are experiencing internet slowdown.

The following were tested in my place: Victoria, Laguna

OpenDNS (stable but slow)
208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220

Cisco (unstable but fast)
64.102.255.44
128.107.241.185

DNS advantage (slow)
156.154.70.1
156.154.71.1

Well at times DNS doesn't matter at all :-).

czetsuya

0 Responses to "Globe Wireless Broadband ZTE MF 600"

Post a Comment

Contributors