A tour to my room

Basically a blog which is a mixture of anything that comes up in the author's mind. From the technologies that makes his life convenient to the everyday news in his country.

A tour to my room

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

(0) Comments

Well, since I'm sick and I need something to do aside from programming or playing pc games. I'm here blogging about my room.

It's not big nor small just enough for a guy like me who knows where to place his things. Since, I've transferred work in a nearby office, I've polished this room a little.

Well, since personal blogging is not really my hobby (I like to blog about tech things, you can visit my other blog) just passing time. I'll just take a picture of my room.

May be I'll just open facebook, well friendster is going nowhere lately.



0 Responses to "A tour to my room"

Post a Comment

Contributors